Sign in to follow this  
bloggingbubba

Framework Upgrade Conditions

bloggingbubba

Here's one for any of the Pagelines folks. Last month, I received an email announcing Framework 2.0. Unfortunately, I cannot find that email anymore, but I recall a statement about being able to upgrade for free as long as I've purchased Platform Pro after September of 2010. I purchased Platform in November of 2010. However, I do not find Platform Pro in my launchpad, anymore. Any ideas as to why?

Simon
We are having issues with the old products not showing, dont worry they are still in your account but we need to modify the products tab, sorry about this. If you need the zip in the meantime we can email it.

bloggingbubba
Wonderful. Please do email the zip to me.

starlit
Hi I'm in the same boat. Purchased on 6 Dec 2010. Can you please email me the framework too. I'm keen to start using it asap. It looks great. Thank you!

Simon
Anne, you have PlatformPro enabled in your account and the download is in your members area. Please contact hello@pagelines.com if you are having account issues, this will open a ticket.

reidwalley
I purchased PlatformPro on April 14, 2011, which is after Sept 2010. Do I get a free upgrade to Framework 2.0 as well? Thanks and Happy New Year!

erfolgsschmiede
Same to me, i purchased on 08/10/2011. Could you please send me the framework and fix my account. Thanks in advance.