Sign in to follow this  
sheila_moon

HELP I'm new...

sheila_moon

I am trying to set up and install platform pro and I don't have an upload option in my manage themes page... am I missing something? do I have to upgrade my wp to a pro account? Thanks!

kastelic
If you click on the Install Themes tab the Upload button is just a blue link near the top. If you are using multisite, you will have to go to the super-admin dashboard to install new themes.

sheila_moon
I don't have any of those options set up for me... Under appearance, themes, I only get the option of looking through wordpress themes they have selected... no option to upload

Rob
FTP the files (unzipped) to your WordPress installtion in wp-content/themes then, in your browser, logged in as admin go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and activate PlatformBase.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

MrFent
Are you using a free account hosted by wordpress.com?

catrina
sheila_moon, if you are using a free account hosted by WordPress.com (which seems to be the case since ask about upgrading WordPress to a "pro" account), you can't use PlatformPro. You'll need to purchase a domain with hosting, install the WordPress platform from [url="http://wordpress.org"]WordPress.org[/url], and install the theme there.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse