Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Sidebars Solution for 2.0 Upgrade

Rob

You may notice that after upgrading to PageLines Framework 2.0, your sidebar widgets are not working as you had them. Unfortunately, the cause for this is yet to be determined and the only solution is to simply move the widgets around. Fortunately, you can drag and drop widgets from one sidebar to another. So, if your Primary Sidebar is showing up in the Universal Sidebar, don't worry. Just drag things to their proper places and check. You'll find things sort out easily and quickly. Don't drag things to the widget selection area as the content of the widget will be potentially lost. Your widget content is safe dragging between sidebars.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ryanjohnjackson
Rangelone, So far most my issues were only due to naming convention changes by pagelines. Same with menus. Since they cleaned up the features and names of sidebars/widget "holders" the widgets didn't know where they were supposed to go. The was only a few minutes work on my side.

nicoberx
Rangelone, I have been trying to put a custom menu in a side bar and have tried moving it around. Unfortunately I could not yet get it right. I tried creating additional menus and put these in the custom menu box, but that did not solve the issue either. Any suggestion? Thanks!

Jenny
Did you add the menu widget to your sidebar?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.