Sign in to follow this  
leadpage

Page Lines Theme

leadpage

Hi Guys - I just purchase new release and the iBlogPro 5 theme. My question is how can i design my theme to look like the page lines theme? Thanks, Chris

Rob
Chris, did you want your site to look like PageLines.com or Apple.com? The iBlogPro5 child theme is not what's used on PageLines.com, but it does emulate Apple.com in many ways. I am aware that PageLines.com was customized, so it would be hard to answer your question generally. Could you provide an example of what you're trying to achieve? Thanks!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

leadpage
Hi - I'm trying to get the over all look like page lines. With the black header and the white content area with the shadows. I also would like to have the same style menu buttons and navigation buttons that is above the content area. I can build the images for the content area. Just trying to get the shell of the theme to look the same.

kastelic
You're going to want to get Google Chrome installed and learn to use the Inspector. Inspect everything that you want to emulate and make note of the CSS rules and/or background images used for each element on the page. Custom CSS goes in Pagelines -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS.