Sign in to follow this  
dson

Pagelines 2.0 - Mobile View NOT working

dson

Hello everyone I would be called a newbie with all this HTML etc. Nonetheless I operate a blog for my family, friends and so on who want to know what we do over here in China. Many use iPhones, iPads or other mobile devices. So I was excited, that Pagelines 2.0 offers a mobile view, but it is absolutely not working unfortunately. www.watchhouse.ch would be the link. It seems to do something, as at least on my iPhone there is some sort of "shadow" when scrolling to the right side. But that is all, the site is exactly the same as it appears in a browser :(. Is there an easy fix or solution? I already tried deactivating and reactivating the option etc. Which is what I had to do for some fonts as well when upgrading from 1.5.3 to 2.0. Thanks in advance!

kastelic
If you go to Pagelines->settings->Layout Editor do you have Disable Mobile View UNchecked?

_jan_
What is the mobile view supposed to do? I have Pagelines->settings->Layout Editor Disable Mobile View UNchecked and when looking at a test site with an iphone or ipad, it seems to do nothing. The site has a foxed width layout and is private for the moment, sorry.