Sign in to follow this  
rockyrockwood

Demo Questions

rockyrockwood

Hi. I'm looking at the demo and wondering how you accomplished the sub pages under BLOG that display the 1,2,3 categories and Pagelines category? http://www.pagelines.com/demos/whitehousepro/archives/category/category2 Is that custom? I'm talking about the horizontal nav UNDER the main nav bar. While we are at it, how did you make the mouseover WHITE on the navigation? Thanks! Ryan

bryan-hadaway

I'll go ahead and reply just to bump the topic for you, but one of the other mods might better answer this one for you. Thanks, Bryan

bryan-hadaway

Sorry, what's your URL again, I'll take a look and see if I can come up with the CSS to do what you want. Thanks, Bryan

rockyrockwood

My site is at debtsettlementdiy.org So you can accomplish the categories in the navigation bar w/CSS? Actually, I bet you are talking about the white mouseover. Thanks!

bryan-hadaway

Try adding this to the Custom CSS area below other code I've had you add there in the past:

#nav li a:hover{color:#666; background:#fff; background-image:none}
	#nav li a:active{color:#666; background:#fff; background-image:none}

and let me know how that works out for you. Thanks, Bryan

rockyrockwood

Looks great. Thanks Bryan! Hey, now am I missing something about the demo category (question above)....is this a feature of one of the page templates, perhaps? Ry

bryan-hadaway

Happy to hear you like the new look of your menu, send me a link to one of your pages where the subnav appears and I'll see if I can style that for you. Thanks, Bryan