Sign in to follow this  
spiral123

Cannot install new sections from Store

spiral123

Not sure if I am doing things right here, but I can't seem to Install a new section from the Store (Soapbox, ContextBox, PullQuote). After pressing the Install button I get back to the 'Added' tab - but no sections appear in the 'Available user sections will appear here' area. What am I doing wrong?

myohanan
Also have this question. I missed this when submitting my discussion - http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/15774/direct-download-of-customize-plugin#Item_1

catrina
After clicking the install button, does the pop-up prompt say "Installed"? Also, as Simon said, the customize plugin isn't available for direct download.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

spiral123
Hi catrina...nope. I get the 'Installing..." box and then straight to the Added section tabe - with nothing added

pernillaoberg
I also have problems, in Store -> Sections there is the message "You need to install and activate PageLines Sections Plugin". When I hit the Install-button it says "Installing" for a second and then "-1" turns up and nothing more happens. [img]http://akersjon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Pageline-2.0-sections-Install.jpg[/img] [img]http://akersjon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Pageline-2.0-sections-Install-1.jpg[/img] Best regards Pernilla

Simon
Looking at your screenshots a plugin is causing the menus to be all broken like that, could be also causing the download links to fail. Edit: please try and start your own thread next time ;)

pernillaoberg
Thanks for your fast respond pross! Just found your post about the [url="http://api.pagelines.com/store_free/"]productfiles download [/url] and got them all in place the old wp-way. It has been some dazzling 24 h with a site that turned blank when upgrading to 2.0 and endless searching the webb for solutions, maybe some day we rookies will learn to read and learn before hitting the launch-buttons - I'll go and start deleting plugins straight away! Best regards from Pernilla, still in my PJ's but now happy! Love PageLine! Edit: Thought that I was a good girl when I used an existing thread to keep the forum from getting swamped with similar topics, hopefully I don't have to start one of my own anymore :)

chules
I'm also having the same problem. I'm using pagelines 2.0 with iblogpro5. I recently purchased the reader from the store. Under store>add sections>premium I see reader is now available to install. I click install and nothing happens. How can I install this and enable it for use. Thank you - mark

Jenny
Try disabling all of your plugins and see if it will work.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

chules
Are you saying to disable all the plugins just for the installation process and then re-enable the plugins?

chules
OK, I disabled all plugins and the still can not install reader. I'm contacting pagelines for a refund as I feel this solution was rushed into production. Anyone from Pagelines please let me know the contact email for me to process a refund. Thank you - Mark

Simon
@chules can you email me at simon at pagelines.com if you want me to take a look. Bit difficult to know what your problem is unless you start a new thread and give specifics.