Sign in to follow this  
virplay

Feature duplicated

virplay

When I was using Plataform PRO to hide Feature in my posts I used this code, but now using Framework 2.0 doesnt work. Features are in posts too. How do I hide them? .category #feature{display:none;} .search #feature{display:none;} .archive #feature{display:none;} .tag #feature, .category #feature{display:none} .single #feature{display:none;}

Rob
Did you go to Dashboard > PageLines > Templates and make sure the feature slider is not present on the page templates you're using. Unlike previous versions, all the options, including dynamically created pages like Search, Archive, Category, etc are customizable. If you find the feature slider on any one of them, you can drag and drop it off. There should be no need for the CSS in this case.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

virplay
Im Templates I have the feature to show at Header at first page, in here http://www.godigital.es/ But when I click on any post I dont want the featue to show, but it is still there http://www.godigital.es/diseno/inspiracion-para-disenadores-logotipos/

kastelic
You either have to hide the features in each post individually by checking Features in Meta Settings -> Page Setup, or in Template Setup, check "Hide by Default" and only select it to appear on your particular page.

Simon
Make sure the feature template is only enabled for the feature page under templates, click each one and make sure it is nowhere else, specifally default page and content areas

virplay
Thx, finally I get it! It drive me crazy the new Framework 2.0