Sign in to follow this  
cybersphere

Custom CSS code for TEXT resizing in Pagelines Framework 2.0

cybersphere

Hi, Is there a comprehensive list of Custom CSS codes for FONT SIZES? Something like... Full Width Sidebar = li#text-7 {font-size: 15px;} Blog Post Heading (H1?) = ??? Features Heading = ??? Features Text = ??? etc., ...would be very helpful. Many thanks! Paul

Kate
Hey Paul, If you grab Firebug you can easily view the CSS not only for individual elements, but also entire stylesheets.

cybersphere
Hi Kate, Thanks for the suggestion of using Firebug. I have installed Firebug in Firefox and determined that Post headings are 'h1'. However, when I write this code in Custom CSS, it did not make any difference. li#h1 {font-size: 35px;} Also, Feature text appears to be called 'text' so would my syntax be: ftext {font-size: 25px;} I have tried a few combination but I can not make it work. Can you help me with the syntax?

fintan
Hi Paul Not sure if this is specifically helpful for you but from a purely syntax perspective I use the following to change default type size on my site. Found by messing around with firebug. .fpost .post-excerpt, .fpost .entry_content { font-size: 0.9em; line-height: 1.6em; } Hope that helps -- Fintan

cybersphere
Hi Fintan, Thanks for your reply. I wish I knew more about CSS but I don't and your code appears longer (and scary) so I will see if anyone else can assist me specifically about how to change font size for: - Blog Post Heading (H1) - Features Heading - Features Text Paul PS. Due to the support forum system, I will have to 'reject' your post but I do appreciate you chipping in.

cybersphere
Sorry for not leaving a URL. Here it is. http://justitia.com.au/web

Danny
Hi Paul, Add this to your custom code: [code]/* Increase/Decrease 2.2em to adjust size of Post title */ .entry-title { font-size: 2.2em;} /* Increase/Decrease 2.2em to adjust size of Feature title */ .ftitle { font-size: 2.2em;} /* Increase/Decrease 2.2em to adjust size of Feature Text/Excerpt */ /** WARNING TOO LARGE WILL LOOK ODD **/ .fexcerpt { font-size: 2.2em;}[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

cybersphere
Danny, You are a legend!! Love your sense of humour about the "Warning!" Very cool. Paul

hibbsy78
Thanks Danny, Could you also provide the CSS to change the size of the navigation menu and also the tag line. Thank you! http://www.lupusrunner.co.uk

cybersphere
Hi Hibbsy78, Here is the CSS code for menu text font size: /* Adjust font size of Menu text */ .main_nav li a {font-size: 12px;} Change the '12' to whatever size suits you. Don't know about tag line.

hibbsy78
Thanks Cybersphere Do you happen to know what it is to change the 'sub nav'? http://lupusrunner.co.uk/lupus

cybersphere
Sorry, I only know menu text one because I already asked in another post. Just sharing what I know but I don't know about 'sub nav'. Paul

hibbsy78
Can anyone advise on how to alter the sub nav text size? http://lupusrunner.co.uk/lupus Cheers.

ryanvarley
Hi, try using firebug. by selecting that element in firebug i find it is h6.site-description [code]h6.site-description {font-size:10px;}[/code]

hibbsy78
Thanks Ryan, added that but it hasn't changed it?