Sign in to follow this  
cbrown509

Adjust the Height of the Features with 2.0

cbrown509

I just upgraded and so far I'm very happy with 2.0 Nice work everyone.. Couple of questions: I don't see where you adjust the height of the features? Am I missing this or was this feature left out? Also, I didn't see where we could remove the pagelines icon in the footer unless I pasted the following code in the custom css: #cred {display:none} This works fine but I figured that there would be an option in the UI Thanks, Chris

cybersphere
Hi cbrown509, There are two areas to adjust Feature height. You change this from WP-Admin > Special > (Choose appropriate page like 'Blog Page') > [Features] and adjust the height. This will only adjust the blog/home page (at least for me). As Pageline 2.0 has 'Page Level' control over Features, open the appropriate Page (eg. Products) and you will see these adjustments on each page. As for the little 'leaf' logo... it will go away if you have Developer edition of Pageline 2.0. If you do, go to WP-Admin > Accounts (under the Pagelines category) and type in your Pagelines username and password. Refresh your site and the logo is gone.