Sign in to follow this  
jcritty

Color Controls

jcritty

Curious where I'd find things like the highlight color now in 2.0...

catrina
You can use Custom CSS to change the highlight color. What color would you like to change it to? Can you post a link?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jcritty
http://sj.jeremycrittenden.com It used to be a nice grey, but 2.0 turned it ugly green!

Danny
Hi Jeremy, Add this to your custom code and change the color, it's currently set to the green! [code].main-nav li a:hover, .main-nav .current-page-ancestor .current_page_item a, .main-nav li.current-page-ancestor ul a:hover { background-color: #007F00; }[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

jcritty
That didn't work. Shouldn't the controls for these things still be accessible in the UI? Were they not in 1.0? I'm not sure how the highlight would have been set to green when it wasn't before the upgrade. Seems like fewer easy used controls in 2.0

kastelic
I see this in your dynamic CSS [code].main-nav li a:hover, .main-nav .current-page-ancestor .current_page_item a, .main-nav li.current-page-ancestor ul a:hover { background-color: #007F00; } [/code] Check your Custom Code -> Custom CSS, perhaps this was a rule left over from the last install, that is now not being overridden.

jcritty
Thanks! Found it easier to reset Platform to scratch and restart building.

lindyhophunter
Version 1 had all of these options in conveinient color boxes. Why was all of this removed? Especially the footer background color.