Sign in to follow this  
kev2719

where have all the themes gone??

kev2719

I am a developer and i use the themes quite a lot. The recent update to platform 2 only allows me to access the new platform. The themes and the like are now in the store or at least that's how it seams. Yet whenever i login the store only gives me the option to buy the themes when as a developer that's why I pay a monthly fee, to get upgrades etc for free. So how do i get access to the themes now? Kevin

Andrew
you guys are in +Plus? If so, we're still getting that new program setup, and it will be transferred smoothly.. We're transferring all our 'theme' codebase to make them child themes to the main framework. iBlogPro5 is the start of this.

kev2719
Thanks for tell me that but maybe it would have been more prudent to divulge this before you remove the original access. O.K you guys maybe want to consider your communications channels a little when you are updating your delivery systems. Not telling people whats going on and when leads to frustrated developers.

58twelve
Ok, sounds fine - but does that mean I can download iBlog 5 without paying - I have +Plus developer membership? If so, how do I do it?

markfriedenbach
I bought StationPro developer (*not +Plus*), which came with ???lifetime??? support. I logged in today to download the latest version as I'm starting a new site, and now it's gone. I'm glad you are migrating the legacy themes to be child themes of the main framework, but... 1) I assume that will be managed as a separate product, 2) they're not available now, so what do we (your paying customers) do in the meantime? Certainly I can find an old copy of StationPro lying around my hard drive somewhere, but it would be nice if you re-enabled the download links for those of us who have bought lifetime support.

Simon
Yes, working on it, gimme 10 mins

niftyserv
is there an estimated timeline when the previously available themes are going to be available to +Plus members? Seeing as we've paid good money (Monthly) to have access to these it's very frustrating that they are not available! Also i see iBlogPro is available in the store, do +Plus members have to purchase this again?!?

58twelve
OK, so I have the same question as niftyserv - my themes have now appeared in my products, but not iBlog 5, and what about the new themes - don't +Plus members get those automatically, too?