Sign in to follow this  
ryanjohnjackson

Platform 1.x docs?

ryanjohnjackson

Hi, I know the team is probably stressing to deploy everything as quick as they can but is it possible to have the 1.x docs somewhere? I see almost no information on hooks or the hook part of carousel in the new docs. I am using 2.0 already in testing but on main sites I am still developing with 1.x and we're on a kinda tight schedule to do a bunch of things we've never tried to do before. My boss was going to work on learning about hooks but I see nothing on it now? Maybe link me to the html/vids or email or host a pdf of sorts? Thanks, So far I like a lot of the changes. I haven't had that much time with it yet though. Ryan

Danny
The link is still active. However, I'm not sure how long for. http://www.pagelines.com/docs/

Please search our forums, before posting!

ryanjohnjackson
Thanks, I'm just gonna say I feel it's a bad idea to get rid of old docs for an old version. Being IT for 13 years I've never seen a product version (of any software except things owned by Gateway) without docs unless the company went out of business. I understand wanting people to rely on the new wiki but the old one should be a small link at the bottom of the new one "older version" or something like that. Or it should be integrated into the new wiki as "1.x". You may be planning that already. Ryan