Sign in to follow this  
lorikb

PlatformPro 2.0 Pre-order Page is 404

lorikb

Is this still available? I have the previous version and I have my coupon code to upgrade, but the page http://www.pagelines.com/launch/ comes up as 404. Will I still be able to use my 40% coupon code after the launch date. I was under the impression tomorrow was the last day I could pre-order and receive a discount. Thanks, Lori

kashiru
This is affecting me too. Please advise. I thought we had to order before december 8th?

kastelic
Are you looking for http://www.pagelines.com/launchpad/ ?

kashiru
I believe we are looking for the pre-order page for pagelines 2.0 with the discount. I assume that is what lori is looking for also?

suerama
I have a similar concern. I was told I could pre-order 2.0 using my discount coupon code by clicking on "add products" in the account area before December 8. I believe I saw that choice, just yesterday but now it is no longer there. How can we do this now before December 8?

catrina
The site is down temporarily for an upgrade. You'll be able to use the coupon until 2/14/12.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

lorikb
Thank but I wanted the additional discount for preording in addition to my coupon. I was assured I could do this up until release, but now cannot find anywhere I can.

Danny
@lorikb @suerama I would recommend contacting by email - [email protected]

Please search our forums, before posting!

x9zero
I can't find my email about the upgrade and the discount.... as I was just about to upgrade to framework 2.0 but its 197 USD

Simon
The upgrade happened today at 4am, all users that pre-ordered between sept 15th and today were upgraded, and all +plus users too. If you preordered its in your account already.

x3mgroup
I totally disagree, we where alleged for an pre-ordering before 8 december, it's still 7 december, so why can we still preorder, look what the [url="http://www.pagelines.com/the-pagelines-store/?utm_content=x3mgroupgmail.com&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=ReadMore&utm_campaign=ThePageLinesStorecontent"]README PAGE[/url] says, i have also received an email, and have a screenshot of the page!!!

kastelic
If you have issues related to purchases, coupons, etc. it is best to email [email protected] so that you can have direct communication regarding your specific complaint.

x3mgroup
Let me ask you this, what is the price for an upgrade from 1.5x DEV to 2.0 DEV?

kastelic
Again, its something I am not sure of, as I just a tech-support guy, I am not involved in the business side of things.

jwburkhard
We're supposed to be able to pre-order up to December 8th including using the coupon for being Pagelines members. The preorder went down a day early and a lot of us were actually waiting to decide if we were going to purchase it or not. I was actually about to upgrade but if I can't get the preorder price + discount, I doubt I will.

x3mgroup
I am with you JWBURKHARD, i also feel that i have been fooled! I left a few complaints, here on this forum, and also emailed one to [email protected], a few hour ago. Still no proper reaction/answer And it's getting urgent!!!, i am leaving for a business trip and while be back next sunday. So then it will be to late... it's just unacceptable, specially if you already have a 1.5x Dev versio... it's just frustrating!!!

jwburkhard
I've sent multiple emails with no response other then an email telling me that Platform 2.0 is available. When is this going to be resolved? I had anticipated buying the upgrade WITH the pre-order price + current member discount, but customer support is completely turning me off. Should probably just go back to hand-coding & using Perch as my CMS.

britten_uk
I'm looking into your ticket now, I will respond to you momentarily, thanks so much for your patience :D Meilena

mauricen
Is the pre-order page going to be non-404 soon? It is the 8th. If it doesn't come back for us 1.5 purchasers to use our discount, I will not upgrade. I think that $220+ to upgrade to an improved version of what originally cost $175 is over the top. If I get the chance to upgrade for the 40% of half off, I will upgrade. But someone has to let me know. As it is, it looks like promises were not kept.

Danny
@mauricen - contact [email protected] they may be able to help!

Please search our forums, before posting!

jwburkhard
Still no response from anyone, just an automated reply that offers me a 25% discount. Each day the discount seems to go down, with no response to our inquiries or problems. Outstanding.

x3mgroup
The same is with me! After 2 days still no answer from [email protected] The only mail i reveived (and many others like me) is a discount code of 50% of the price, but any NEW customer can use this code, and will pay the same (198.50) as i have to, which is i think is unfair for those, like me, already have a 1.5x DEV version. At the time we where promised, that we would have to pay a minor UPGRADE FEE for the new upcoming 2.0 DEV version!!!!) So once more WHAT IS THE PRICE THAT ALREADY EXISTING CUSTOMERS HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS NEW DEV VERSION) Why is it so difficult for Pagelines to supply us with an answer!!!

meilena
Hey guys I will be looking for your tickets now, thanks for your patience, our tickets are higher than normal due to the launch :D

Meilena Hauslendale

PageLines.com

"A Better Way to Build Websites"