Sign in to follow this  
cybersphere

How to adjust font size for text in Widgets-Text (inside 'Full Width Sidebar')

cybersphere

I placed some intro text on the home page, where blog posts appear. This is controlled by PlatformPro > Template Setup > Post Pages. Sections have 'Full Width Sidebar' and below that 'Content Area'. Then in Widgets, I placed the intro text inside the 'Text Widget' and placed it inside the 'Full Width Sidebar'. It works well enough in that text appears and appears similar BUT the font size is not 100% same as the font that appears in Blog Posts below the intro text. I have tried inserting various HTML codes inside the Text Widget to try and get the font size right but I was not successful. For those people in the know, can they please assist me to match the text font to blog post font please. For your reference, my client's website is located here: http://justitia.com.au/web/ Many thanks! Paul

Kate
Hi Paul, Please try this in your custom CSS: [code]#sidebar-wrap{font-size:1.15em}[/code]

cybersphere
Hi Kate, It did NOT work. The text remained the same. I have placed your code in PlatformsPro > Custom Code > in 'CSS Rules' box the following: body{} #sidebar-wrap{font-size:1.15em} I left the body{} as it was already there. I'm sorry I have very limited knowledge of CSS codes and how to write them. I have nothing else in Custom Code... I wonder if you can tell me what I did wrong so I can try again? Many thanks! Paul

kastelic
If you are talking about the text below the Feature slider then this should do the trick: [code] #text-6 { font-size: 1.3 em } [/code]

cybersphere
Hi Kastelic, Thanks again for your help. Yes, the text size I want to fix is the paragraph under the Feature slider. I now have: body{} #text-6 { font-size: 1.3 em } ...in PlatformsPro > Custom Code > in 'CSS Rules' box but it has made no different to the text. Did I paste your CSS correctly?

cybersphere
Thank you Catrina! Your code made the font appear a little too big but a slight modification did the trick! For anyone else in the same situation in the future, this is what I used. li#text-6 {font-size: 1.1em;}