Sign in to follow this  
laka74

Margin on frontpage

laka74

Hi support, I'm having problems adjusting the margins on my front page - I've tried to add som custom code to the Base-theme, and I succeeded in getting rid of the margin (now appearing in the left side), but then I realized that it had impact on all pages - it should only contain the front page. To be clear....I don't want any margins on the sides of the picture. www.der3raum.com Regards Lasse

Kate
Hello Lasse, You can just append ".home" to the beginning of your CSS declaration. I believe this is the code you used: [code]#column-main .mcolumn-pad { margin:0 0 0 0; }[/code] Yes? If so, you could change it to this: [code].home #column-main .mcolumn-pad { margin:0 0 0 0; }[/code]

laka74
Hi Kate, Thanks for responding - the piece of code did not have any influence for some reason, but this code did the job instead : .home .dcol_container_2 { float: right; width: 990px; } Thanks for good support any way. Best regards

Rob
We're glad you found the solution, no matter who provided it. We just want you happy with your site.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur