Sign in to follow this  
ingoalmag

problem with pagelines_inside_top_branding

ingoalmag

I am using the pagelines_inside_top_branding hook to insert a banner ad between my logo and the social media icons. add_action('pagelines_inside_top_branding', 'top_banner_ads'); It works fine but in order to have it appear where I want it - between logo and social media icons I have to put my banner inside a div or span with float:right otherwise it appears on a line before the logo (as it is on the site now at http://www.ingoalmag.com) The problem is...as soon as I make it float:right the link no longer works....It's not my banner because even a simple text hyperlink exhibits the same behaviour. So the function as follows: function top_banner_ads(){ ?> Testing 123 <?php } the link works but testing 1,2,3 appears on a line above my logo do it this way (or any variant from CSS class not inline styling, using a span not a div etc.): function top_banner_ads(){ ?>

<?php } and Testing 123 appears where I want it, but the hyperlink no longer works help, please?

Danny
Hi InGoalMag, Try adding this to the elements CSS: [code] position: absolute; left: 600px; z-index: 28; [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!