Sign in to follow this  
lulu_vibes

Customization in Platform Pro

lulu_vibes

Dear Sir/Madam, We have just bought the new Platform Pro Theme and are in the process of customization. For this we have 2 questions which arose during the process: 1. We would like to get more space between each individual post. Is there a way to do this? 2. To divide each post we would like to increase the font of the dotted line and would like to integrate a second solid line just below which is slightly smaller. Is there a way to do this? Kind Regards and please advise Thank you very much. Julius

Jenny
You will need to create some custom CSS for the changes. I recommend FireBug (http://www.getfirebug.com) to help you determine how to change your CSS to get the effect you're looking for. If you need assistance with the CSS code, please reply with a link to your site.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

lulu_vibes
Dear simple_mama, Thank you for your reply. Yes, some assistance with the CSS code would be greatly appreciated. I have send you an email with the link to the site. Many Thanks. Julius