Sign in to follow this  
georgerc

Anyone using unicode fonts (other than English) with Platform Pro?

georgerc

I have few questions for anyone using unicode fonts in their sites. (Anyone who use languages other than English) I am trying to install Tamil language fonts in my site. Browsers have a standard font to display Tamil. But I like to install other font typefaces for my design. I get the text in unicode from word processors and then cut and paste them in posts. They display fine in browsers, even though I can't select them in Typography option. So whatever I do, it still displays in the same default typeface. 1. How do you install them in Platform Pro? (To be able to be selected in Typography option) 2. How do you select those fonts to be displayed in Text/Headlines/Menus etc? 3. How do you use different typefaces of those languages? 4. How do you use CSS styles to use these fonts? Detailed instructions would be appreciated. Thanks

catrina
I've never used any unicode fonts for other languages, but perhaps others on the forum can provide insight. :)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse