Sign in to follow this  
jonas_johnson

Footer, oost, upgrade, calender, carousel questions

jonas_johnson

1. Can I remove the footer information i.e. have just copyright etc in one line? 2. Remove the comments in all Post pages? 3. If I upgrade to developers version of Iblogpro, what more can I do? 4. The size of the calender is very big compare to twentyeleven, can I adjust that? 5. Is it possible to link the carousel to the media folder?

catrina
Can you post a link to your site? 2. You'll need to disable the comments by unchecking the "Allow Comments" checkbox in the Discussion section below the post text editor. 3. If you upgrade, you get the vector images (the editable image files for the theme) and bbPress forum in addition to what you already have. 5. Do you want to do this so that any images you upload to the media library are automatically displayed in the carousel?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jonas_johnson
#############www.ekokardiografi.se"""&&&&&

jonas_johnson
1. ? 2: Ok. Can I set that as default for every new post? (same for the add new page) 3. I thougt that I also could disable the pagelines icon? 5: Yes if it is possible or selectet folder (in the code)

Jenny
1. It looks like you have only 1 line in your footer. Do you still need help with this? If so, explain further. 2. To never allow comments, just visit the Wordpress Discussion settings. 3. Yes, it also removes the icon. 5. What are you using to display your images?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

jonas_johnson
1. No thank you, I change the widget by blank text, thank you 2. I have done that, thank you 3. Ok, I have done that in the php code footer 4. The template from Iblogpro caurusel

Danny
Hi Jonas, 5. You could create a new Gallery in Nextgen Gallery, find the location of the Gallery folder and then upload images to this folder. Once you have uploaded the images, go to the Gallery --> Manage Gallery --> Select your Gallery and then click on the "Scan Folder For New Images" button. This is will then add the images to Gallery!

Please search our forums, before posting!