Sign in to follow this  
danoah

Platform Pro is loading scripts between body and head tag

Rob
What problem? I'm looking at the site in Firefox and it looks fine. Am I missing something? Is this problem browser specific and if so, which browser? Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob
What problem? I'm looking at the site in Firefox and it looks fine. Am I missing something? Is this problem browser specific and if so, which browser? Thanks.

danoah
Occasionally it loads the page weird, and my host ran a validator service on the pages, and it stops at that part, and they said it was a theme problem. It should not be loading script between the /head and body tags, right?

Rob
Basically, right. However, the theme itself doesn't add anything there. The only things that could cause that would be plugins or, if you customized functions.php to call a javascript in the body somewhere. I'd suggest you review which plugins you installed just prior to this happening and deactivating them. If you cannot remember which one it was, deactivate all, then reactivate each, one at a time, and refresh your browser each time you view the site.

danoah
It's not a plugin, it's the theme. I downloaded fresh theme files, kept my functions.php file, overwrote all the files, and the problem went away. But, it jacked up the entire site so I rolled it back. It's not in the body tag or below it. It's above it, after the tag.