Sign in to follow this  
yemoonyah

How to change soapbox link color?

catrina
Add the following to Custom Code > Custom CSS in your PlatformPro settings: [code]a.soapbox_link {color: #ff6600;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

yemoonyah
Thanks, but it doesn't seem to work.

yemoonyah
nope, still not working

Jenny
Try: [code]a.soapbox_link, a.soapbox_link .soapbox_link-pad { color: #ff6600 !important; }[/code]

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Jenny
PS. The arrow is an image, so if you want to change that, you'll have to download/change/upload the image. Keep in mind it will most likely be overwritten with theme updates.

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

yemoonyah
sorry, didn't work.

catrina
Please try the following: [code]div.soapbox-links a.soapbox_link {color: #ff6600 !important;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

catrina
Yikes. Try this: [code]div.soapbox-links span.soapbox_arrow a {color: #ff6600 !important;}[/code] If that doesn't work, try this: [code]div.soapbox-links span.soapbox_arrow {color: #ff6600 !important;}[/code]

Designer | Catrina Dulay

yemoonyah
Well, thanks for all the effort but still nothing.

Rob
Do you have Firebug for Firefox? Get it at http://www.getfirebug.com. You can use it to locate the applicable CSS that you want to change.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Jenny
Also, I suggest pasting your custom CSS code here for us to see. We have provided solutions that should have worked without problem so I suspect something is over-writing it. You can paste your custom CSS here in between code tags. Just use the "C" button in the comment window.

yemoonyah
Sorry guys, haven't further looked into this as I'm busy finding out how to upgrade to 2.0 without the least hassle. Will get back to this after the change.

kastelic
Make sure you have any caching plugins deactivated while you make these changes. Some of the above should have worked if they were put in correctly and there was no caching. Note, that "color" in CSS changes the text color, let us know if you meant the background color for those buttons instead. [code].soapbox_arrow {color: #ff6600 !important}[/code]

yemoonyah
Yes, I did deactivate my caching plugin and yes, I meant background color, not text color (thanks for clarifying).Will try again after upgrade to 2.0.

yemoonyah
Ok, so I started playing with 2.0 and I see the links have been changed anyway (more prominent) and I won't need to change the color anymore. Thanks for the help.