Sign in to follow this  
bvanallen

Need Help Removing Features Padding Please.

bvanallen

Hello, I'm trying to remove the irritating space between my Secondary Nav and my features sliders on http://gosunews.com I know a small portion of that space is my breadcrumb, but the other large portion is actually part of my feature. If it's padding I would just like to get rid of it somehow. I'd like the feature to sit tight underneath the secondary nav. When I inspect the element in chrome this is what it says is taking up that space. "div#feature.container.fix [1585x336]" Also, while we're on the topic of features. Do you have some quick code I can use to change the background(border) color of the feature slider and/or get rid of the gradient? Thanks, Ben

Danny
Hi Ben, Add this to your custom css in Platform Settings --> Custom Code: [code] #feature { margin: 0em 0 !important; } #feature-area { margin-top: 0px !important; } /* Removes the gradient */ #feature-area .fcontainer { background: black !important; } /* Removes the border and inner border */ #feature-footer { border: 0 none !important; } #feature-footer .feature-footer-pad { border: 0 none !important; } /* Optional - Removes the breadcrumb on home */ .home #breadcrumb { display:none; } [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!