Sign in to follow this  
zflorido

Search Engine

zflorido

Hello, I've tried to find this sentence everywhere to change it, but can't identify it. I like Pagelines, but I want my site to have an original description in the search engine findings. This is currently how it reads: "Jewzi.com | Niche articles on business, lifestyle, and culture Welcome to PlatformPro Framework, we hope you are enjoying this premium product from PageLines." Any idea how to change this? http://www.jewzi.com Thanks...

Rob
Could you tell me if you have PlatformBase activated (child theme)? To make sure, go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and determine which Platform product is activated.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

zflorido
Thanks Rangelone! Here is the theme that is activated: PlatformBase 1.4.1 by PageLines

Rob
Wonderful. Your description reads "" Did you change this? If so, when? Is that the description you want?

Rob
That meta description comes from a plugin called All in One SEO. Is it properly configured and working? You may need to write to the author, but if you've added that recently, it can take search engines several days and even up to 1 month to fully propagate.

zflorido
That's exactly what I wrote in there and yes, All in One SEO is what I used. This was recommended by Pagelines in the tutorials. Thanks... I'll keep my eye on it to see if it changes within the next month or so. I appreciate it!