Sign in to follow this  
schenkelc

secondary sidebar

schenkelc

Hallo, I want to show on some pages, exactly where normaly the main sidebar appears, the secondary sidebar . Even though I have disabled the primary sidebar in the Section Control of these pages, the secondary sidebar does not appear.

Rob
Do you have the secondary sidebar activated in your settings? Go to Dashboard > PlatformPro > Layout Editor and make sure the layout includes 2 sidebars.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

tpellicer
I am having the same problem, I even tried including 2 sidebars even though that is not what I wanted. I just want the secondary sidebar to show up where the main sidebar would be normally. I've gone in Pageline Section controls and have shown and hide both sidebars and the only that ever shows up is the main one. Any other suggestions?

schenkelc
@tpellicier, I have exactly the same problem. @rangelone, your suggestion doesn't change anything. @catrina, yes I do have Widgets in the secondary sidebar.

tpellicer
I have widgets added in my Secondary sidebar as well.

Danny
If I understand you correctly, I think you may have misunderstood (correct me if I'm wrong) the secondary sidebar isn't a second sidebar, its purpose is to display content when you use a two sidebar layout. Are you @Schenkelc @Tpellicer wanting to use the one sidebar layout and only have the secondary sidebar visible? If so that won't work due to the Secondary sidebar being a secondary sidebar. However, you can add your content to the Base Sidebar, then on the Page editor, on PageLines section control, tick the boxes to Hide Primary Sidebar and Hide Tertiary Sidebar.

Please search our forums, before posting!