Sign in to follow this  
alisamski

search form positioning

alisamski

Need search form inside header area. Tried moving up from main nav which worked... however, I need a "full" navigation width. Seems like the menu kicks down to a second line when I tried this.. Once I switched off the search form inside the design area... the navigation menu adjusted to full width 1020px (one line) Can't figure out how to get search form inside header area. site link http://canterburybiz.com/wp/

catrina
From what I see on my browser (Firefox for Mac), the search bar is already within the header area in top right corner. Is this not what you see?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

alisamski
Didn't have the nav problem with the search clicked off... but when I activated it (even when I moved the position of the search form up in the header... it would kick the menu to the second line. this is the CSS modified... by adding a 0px height... it seemed to have moved up the nav menu.... #primary-nav ul.main-nav{width:1024px; height: 0px; margin-top:0px;background:#ffffff; } Not sure if this is the right way to deal with this?