Sign in to follow this  
angeliti

How to add Boxes to the Page Content Area?

angeliti

Hello! I'm trying to add PagelinesBoxes to the Page Content Area, but the Template Setup section doesn't offer that option. The only thing I can do is to add them before or after the content, but they will always be full width (instead of staying left of the sidebar, which is what I want). I've seen several old topics about this. In some of them was mentioned that it would be a new feature, but I don't think that ever happened; in others, one of the experts said it was easy to do and offered to send the answer by e-mail. Any ideas on how to do it? My webpage is: www.requisitospolicianacional.com. I want the boxes to go at the bottom of the page text, but still keep the sidebar. Thanks! Angel.-

kastelic
You could use the Easy Columns plugin which gives you shortcodes you can use to split your content into columns, thereby creating your own boxes right in the content editor. Is this a solution for you or do you really need to fit the PL boxes in there?

angeliti
The Easy Columns plugin worked like a charm, I love the result. Thanks kastelic!