Sign in to follow this  
newsmanatl

Text under boxes appears in Firefox but not Safari or Exporer

newsmanatl

And this is because...? Any help would be enormously appreciated, especially since the folks for whom I'm designing this website use Safari and Explorer. It's unbearably embarrassing, and potentially devastating, to work in Firefox and assume all is well, then learn otherwise from a client. Thanks much.

newsmanatl
The pages are password protected; however, I created a test page for you to take a look at. Sorry for being so frustrated, but I am. http://ironcladlegalnetwork.com/ironclad/members/test-page

newsmanatl
Am using PlatformBase 1.4.1 as a child theme of PlatformPro 1.5.3, with WordPress 3.2.1 -- thanks.

Danny
Your issue is most likely caused by you not setting the option "Box Thumb Position" to "Image on Top". It is probably set to image on left, change this setting in the PageLines Meta Settings in Page editor and save your page. If that doesn't work you can try adding this to your custom code: [code] .fboxinfo { float: left; } [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

newsmanatl
Um, ok. I'll check this ASAP, but as I recall it is set to "Image on Top," because, well, that's where I wanted it and when the pages that display CORRECTLY in Firefox, the images are, of all things, on top. I'm not sure I follow the logic here. Why do other options exist if you can't use them? Why do the words appear on one browser and not others? This is just one of numerous problems I've come across with your product, which looks very nice on the pages where you sell it but which, for practical purposes, is a nightmare of bugs and confinement.