Sign in to follow this  
abduladvany

Pagelines 2.0 - Authorisation

abduladvany

Is there a way I can authorize people for access to template but not the rest? and replace pagelines branding and make it whitelabel?

catrina
From my knowledge there isn't a way for people to access only specific parts of the Dashboard. Also, where exactly do you want to change the PageLines branding? Within your Dashboard?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Rob
Catrina's correct. If you try to build a structure where users can edit templates, they will likely crash your site. The functions of WP and PlatformPro would make it necessary for your users to each have their own WP installation to achieve a whitelabel approach.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

abduladvany
Thats what I want... I want them to change their own template structure (with the modules)..

Rob
Again, Catrina was correct. If this is possible, it would be a customization that requires one of our Pros. Please request a quote from [email protected] Unfortunately, this request is beyond the scope of support we could provide in the forums.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur