Sign in to follow this  
ryanjohnjackson

All of platform pro's settings showing up as one really long page?

ryanjohnjackson

I was working on one of my sites and as I was trying to create a banner I noticed the upload image button wouldn't work. Then I clicked on the platform pro section in wordpress. Once it loaded all the settings were on one page. I am assuming it's corrupt in some way but I'm not sure how this could happen or how to prevent it?

ryanjohnjackson
I might add there's a loading indicator spinning below custom code. I've never seen that before.

ryanjohnjackson
Well I need to work on the page so I'm going to reinstall platform pro. I took screenshots if anyone wants to try to explain what happened.

Simon
Sounds like a plugin/javascript issue, try disabling them one at a time to find the one causing the issue.

ryanjohnjackson
Well I reinstalled but same problem.

ryanjohnjackson
Sorry didn't see your post. I removed a bunch. Will try disabling them all. BUT I believe I may have been hacked.

ryanjohnjackson
I searched 180.76.5.100 and it doesn't look good... http://www.ipfraudreporter.com/180-76-5-100-ip-address [Sun Nov 27 21:15:18 2011] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [Sun Nov 27 21:15:19 2011] [error] [client 66.249.67.139] Premature end of script headers: adodb-cn.inc.php [Sun Nov 27 21:15:20 2011] [error] [client 180.76.5.100] sh: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `(' [Sun Nov 27 21:15:20 2011] [error] [client 66.249.68.36] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace. [Sun Nov 27 21:15:20 2011] [error] [client 66.249.68.36] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace. [Sun Nov 27 21:15:21 2011] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. [26-Nov-2011 04:41:12] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/takethei/public_html/wppl/wp-content/themes/platformpro/admin/class.options.ui.php on line 682

ryanjohnjackson
So it was a plugin... is it possible "180.76.5.100" was using something in one of the plugins to mess with the site? I disabled almost everything except for 4 plugins. It will take me a bit to figure which one.

Simon
Looks like your .htaccess is messed up, rebuild it by hitting save in the permalinks option, in wordpress settings

ryanjohnjackson
And this? [Sun Nov 27 21:34:48 2011] [warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not supported and will be ignored. I already hit save. I am running like 5 wordpresses from my one domain as subdomains on hostmonster. Sorry lol thanks I just took on doing a bunch of sites for free and intended on spending all my time on the visual aspect not the tech. I am IT by day and now amateur dev at night.

Simon
show me the contents of .htaccess

ryanjohnjackson
Thanks, when I'm home tonight I'll have time ;)