Sign in to follow this  
bimijane

How To Correct BuddyPress Activity Page Alignment

bimijane

Hi, How do I fix the BuddyPress alignment on this page? http://blenditandmendit.com/members/deion/activity/61 I checked the activity page for three other members and the alignment is correct. As far as I can tell, it is only happening on the one member's page. Here is a screenshot of the misaligned page: eeoCp.png Many thanks, Jane

Jenny
Hi Jane. Since it's only happening on 1 member's profile, I would recommend viewing/editing her profile and see if anything odd is in there. Maybe her html is invalid or something.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

bimijane
Hi Jenny, I don't know where to look to "view/edit her profile and see if anything odd is in there. Maybe her html is invalid or something." But I did dig further and found that her page is misaligned in Firefox. BUT It's aligned correctly in Safari and IE7. Does that make it a browser problem and not a BuddyPress/PlatformPro alignment problem? Thanks, Jane

Jenny
Definitely seems to be a browser problem. I would try contacting the BuddyPress developers to see if they have any advice.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.