Sign in to follow this  
vincefr

Features width changing

vincefr

Hi, I'm was running plateformpro and everything was ok with the features but since I ran plateformbase, it turns mad : All the features have different width from 4 to 959px without any intervention from any side. What could explain such behavior ? Do I have to set the width for every slide ?

vincefr
(oups, I validated the message before the end..) Thank's for your help... Vincent

vincefr
I deactivated all plugins and It didn't change anything.

vincefr
I didn't had the time to change anything :) I choose plateformebase then discovered 3 problems : - the features - the boxes that where not anymore in 3 columns per rows - the footer that behave quit strangly with 2 differents lines So I solve the boxes issues with with some code I found in this forum : .dcol_3 { margin-left: 20px; width: 31%; } And I'm now trying to fix the slider...

vincefr
(I hope that I'm clear enough because as you may have understood, I'm not a native english speaker :) )

vincefr
it does not work so far If I use firebugs, it says that it's every different "feature id" that have a specific "element.style" the first feature (id 131) have width = 875px, the second (id 6) 882px the third (id 5) 959px the fourth (id 4) has 4px ! But I never set any width to any slide...

catrina
Hm, strange. I've never seen this happen before. Try adding this CSS to adjust the width of each feature: [code]#feature_131, #feature_6, #feature_5, #feature_4 {width: 960px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

vincefr
Well, it works ! As I don't know how to fix the issue at the top level, I'll have to set the width for each new slide but if that's the only things to do, I can afford it :) Thank you very much Catrina for your quick answer & availability ! Vincent