team_ard

Google Map Feature Media

team_ard    0
team_ard

Hello, I'm trying to insert a Google map into my Wordpress blog using the "Google Map Feature Media" example. I put this media code ... [googlemap width="610px" height="340px" address="My address"] ... but the map isn't centered. I tried several options, but I didn't succeed to center the map. How could I process ? Thanks.

team_ard    0
team_ard
You can see my blog here : http://www.dcphotograph.com (click on blog and the "A propos" menu)

Jenny    33
Jenny
I see the google map in the feature slider but it looks fine to me. It can't be centered because you have text there. Maybe I'm missing something?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

team_ard    0
team_ard
Thank you for your answers... The map appears in the feature slider but is not centered. I don't know why it wouldn't be possible because the left map buttons are well displayed and not overlapped by the left text. The demo website do not have this problem...

Danny    1,327
Danny
I had a look at your slider and it looks fine as far as I can see, has this been resolved ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

team_ard    0
team_ard
Danny, the problem is still present. Try to zoom out with the Google buttons, the red marker finish to appear on the left. You could see it isn't centered on the map.

Rob    547
Rob
It looks perfectly fine in Firefox.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

team_ard    0
team_ard
I found the problem : the problem is only present when using Safari with Mac OS X... With Internet Explorer or Firefox, it's fine !

jvelthoen    0
jvelthoen
I am having the same issue in the WhiteHouse child theme. It displays properly in IE, but not correctly in Chrome or FF. (Now isn't that a twist?!) Ha ha See http://www.velthoenent.com