Sign in to follow this  
mattp2288

How do I move my main navigation menu to the left side rather then at the top of the page?

mattp2288

Also, How do I customize it? my website is thatfitnessguy.com All I want to do is move that menu to the side, im not html savy... but this seems more complicated then it should be! Thanks for the help in advance everyone.

kastelic
First you must have your menu created in Appearance -> Menus. Then go into Appearance -> Widgets and drag the "custom menu" widget into your sidebar widget area. Select your main menu from the dropdown. To remove the one at top go to Template Setup -> Site Header and drag the Navigation section out of the template. If you don't like the look of the custom menu in the sidebar you can style it with CSS or find another sidebar menu widget plugin the the plugin repository.

mattp2288
How do I style the menu with CSS? I can't figure out how to find the code in the editor. Theres just so much, I am overwhelmed by where it could be.

Rob
When you've written the CSS, you add it to Dashboard > PlatformPro > Custom Code. In that tab in the settings, you'll find at the top of the panel a text editing area called "CSS Rules" and you should see 'body {}' in there. Add the code you create below that line.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur