Sign in to follow this  
jwheeler81

Lost Access To Widgets in Base Child Theme

jwheeler81

This is the error I get when I try to access my widgets: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /data/25/2/99/77/2588729/user/2838747/htdocs/WordPress/wp-admin/menu.php on line 254 I have deleted and then re-uploaded the Child Theme and am still getting the error. I can access my widgets when I'm in PlatformPro. Thanks in advance!

Rob
I am bumping this to a developer for reply. However this issue doesn't appear to be theme based, but Wordpress based. If you read the error it's saying that it is in wp-admin.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob
The developer points out that your hosting is limited to 32Mb, which is incredibly low. If you Google it, you can find out how to increase your available memory at your host, or, you should call your hosting company and ask them to ensure you have sufficient memory resources. I'd also suggest you check all your plugins to make sure they are up to date and fully compliant with WP 3.2.1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jwheeler81
I didn't even think of this... thanks so much! Forwarding my issue to Network Solutions now:)