Sign in to follow this  
mdvanhelden

how to adjust email css sent by plugin subscribe2

mdvanhelden

Hi! I'm very glad to work with PlatformPro (Base) themes. I adjust the style.css for my child theme and it's working fine. My question: I use the subscribe2 plugin to send automatically composed emails and I bought the html-version so I can make nice email-layout. But I don't know how to adjust my css. In the FAQ of subscirbe2 I read that I have to adjust the theme css to adjust the email css.... Can anyone help me out? Thank you! Monique

Kate
Hi Monique, It depends what you need done. If you could give some more specifics, that would be helpful. But, it sounds like the idea is just to add the custom CSS to your theme's CSS (style.css in the Base directory), which is a common approach.

mdvanhelden
well thanks Kate! What I do want is to make a nice email-layout. When I tell subscribe2 to use the themes css, my Emails have a black background and a really small font. I don't know which css-rules the email uses, so I don't know what to change. I hoped my email would look like my posts, but they don'n: my posts hava a white background f.i. ( I tried this for two different websites: http://www.webenfoto.nl and http://www.fairtradewinkelen.nl and the emails looked exactly the same)

mdvanhelden
I'm still trying...I now managed to change de font style and the link color, but my background stays black and the font color stays white. I just don't know which CSS to use. (In my site the background is white and the font black...) So if anyone has an idea? For now I just changed the CSS in de base CSS of my child theme: /* Formatting Setup */ body{ font-size: 13 px; line-height:1.6em; height:100%; padding-top: 0px; padding-left: 0px; } /* Primary Font Style */ body, .font1, .font-primary, .commentlist, input{ font-family:Calibri, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; }