Sign in to follow this  
marcel

Wordpress displaying last product title in category list

marcel

Hi, Having a problem that has been giving me headaches for the last two days. On my website for some reason the last product added always shows in a header on a product category listing. See here...... http://www.starworldmemorabilia.com.au/products-page/basketball/ It shows a title above the product list saying "The Greatest Signed Glove & Ball" which is one of the products. This happens on all product categories and seems to be the last product uploaded. How can i remove this? Thanks Marcel

Danny
Hi Marcel, If you add the following custom CSS to Platform Settings >> Custom Code >> CSS Rules: This will remove it everywhere. [code] .fpost .post-title h2, .fpost .metabar { display:none; } [/code] If you only want to remove from your products pages, use this below. [code] .tax-wpsc_product_category .fpost .post-title h2, .tax-wpsc_product_category .fpost .metabar { display:none; } [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

marcel
Hi Danny, It works :) Thank you so much, words can not express the gratitude i have for you right now. Marcel