Sign in to follow this  
maggiehall

Plaftform Pro Demo Content Does not match the demo site

maggiehall

Hi. I expected the xml demo content to populate my site with the exact content in the demo site. The feature sliders are missing, along with other images. I'm in a bit of an emergency situation here, any recommendations to get my fresh wordpress install and platform pro theme looking just like the demo site? Maggie

catrina
Do you only need the feature slider to match the demo? I don't think a fresh WordPress install would be the solution. Can you please post a link to the site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

inteliport
The images are missing based on the url it redirects back to the top level domain. There must have been some changes to the demo based on 2.0 coming out. I just purchased the developers version of 2.0 and loaded the demo as well and I'm getting the same results. After reviewing the xml file and calling a few images directly the results are the same as above and also the same as maggiehall. We will have to ask if there is demo content somewhere as the image links and a few other things are broken in the http://www.pagelines.com/downloads/platformpro.xml file.

monahowell
Any news on this - I seriously need a demo copy that works

catrina
I replied to you in the other topic regarding the demo content issue (the XML file not working): http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/13147/demo-content-won039t-download-in-.xml#Item_11

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse