Sign in to follow this  
liquid191065

Hiding the PageLines footer logo?

liquid191065

Hi there, Continuing with the build of my site, I'm getting there slowly: http://liquidmocean.com I'd like to replace the PageLines logo in the footer with my own. How do I do that? Is it even possible? Thanks, Mark.

catrina
You can hide the logo by adding this CSS to Custom Code > Custom CSS: [code]#cred {display:none}[/code] To add your own logo, a hook can be used to add it in. If you're not familiar with hooks, please see here: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/base-child-theme

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

liquid191065
I'm not a programmer so the appearance of instructions that include reams of code are not my bag unfortunately. I'm really wondering why it is this difficult to change when everything else, sold as drag and drop, logo placement wise is included in the PageLines Pro set up options. Thanks for answering my question, alas I will have to keep a logo in place on my site that doesn't belong. Cheers, Mark.

Danny
Hi Mark, There is no difficulty in removing the Pagelines logo, if you get check out the pricing, you will see that removal of the logo is only available from Developer Single licenses and above. Theses licenses have the logo automatically removed, although a custom footer logo section or upload option would be a nice addition.

Please search our forums, before posting!

liquid191065
Hi Danny, I'm not a developer, just someone who wants to have a website where I control the links. Seems a bit much when I pay almost $100 to then be held to ransom for more coin in order to achieve that. Cheers, Mark.