Sign in to follow this  
cdellhou

Trouble with content showing twice on blog pages

cdellhou

I have been using PlatformPro for about three weeks now and just yesterday I noticed that my content shows twice on my blog pages and regular pages. I have another site which uses this same template and it has no problems. I have disabled all plugins and widgets with no success. Can anyone help me? I have wordpress 3.2.1.

Rob
May we have a link to your site? This sounds like a settings issue. We can best analyze it by seeing it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

kastelic
Go to PlatformPro -> Blog and Posts Under "Post Excerpt or Summary Handling" and "Full Post Content" what do you have checked? You will need at least some of these checked to see the content, and make sure you don't have excerpts and full-content checked for the same location or you will see double content. If you have stuff checked and still don't see content check that you have the Content Section active in the correct templates in Template Setup.

cdellhou
Thank you so much. I was able to make some adjustments in the Blog and Posts and there is at least a post showing, but it does not show the full post (Sports category). When you click on the Continue Reading link, the post disappears. In the Template setup the content area is active.

catrina
When I click on the Continue Reading link for the post in your Sports category, the Feature Slider doubles. Do you have the Feature Slider enabled in the individual post page template? Also, do you have any plugins you can deactivate (to see if the post content appears)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cdellhou
I don't know what happened, but it's fixed. It had to do with doubling the home page, so I had to go into Settings and change from Static Page. Thank you all so very much.