Sign in to follow this  
seanngates

Change Width of Feature Page

seanngates

My site is mobilesumo.com & I want to basically have a grab page and want the width of the video I post on the feature page to be the same width of the video at realsocialmedia.com.au How do I adjust the width of the video on the feature page? Thank you for help :)

Rob
I cannot speak to Vimeo, but I can to YouTube, so allow me to use that as an example. View the video you wish on YouTube. Under the video you'll see a link/button that says "Share". Click it. A drop down will appear. In it you will see another button saying "Embed". Click that. More drop down... check "Use old embed code". You will also see various sizes and an area to create custom size. Add the width that matches your site (as set in Dashboard > PlatformPro > Layout Editor - use the global content width). The height is by default is 330px in PlatformPro (set in Dashboard > PlatformPro > Feature Settings). The code may not be exactly what you want (YouTube and probably Vimeo will keep the video's aspect ratio, so it may match the width but not the height - don't worry). Copy the code that will begin with

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

seanngates
Robert's solution did work. I just hit the wrong button.