Sign in to follow this  
profoundtigger

HTML experts needed!

profoundtigger

I've edited the feed burner subscription form and started noticing the code is have effects on other pluggins and widgets, can some html expert please take a look at the code below? also im trying to float the submit button next to the input text, any ideas how i can achieve this?

[/code]

Kate
This isn't really a PageLines questions, but I'll give you a quick answer: I took a look at your site and I'm not seeing any issues. Also, when I did a view source of the form in the sidebar, it didn't appear to be off. But, it also didn't have the anchor tag and div that's in the code above. Could you either share a link to where the form is at on the site, or post the Feedburner code in its entirety, please?

Rob
I agree with Kate, this is really an issue you need to address with Feedburner as it has complete control over that "ad". If you notice, there's a

tag in which the form field is placed, but, the Submit is outside the scope of that paragraph in one of its own. See: [code]

email_subscription

[/code]

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob
The input field for the email address is held inside a paragraph. That paragraph closes. Below it, not in a paragraph at all, you see the submit button as the last of 3 inputs, followed by a mysterious empty paragraph with a blank space.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur