Sign in to follow this  
gunn4r

Widget Whitespace Removal

gunn4r

So I'm having a hard time tracking down where this whitespace is coming from. It isn't padding or a margin or anything in the CSS, I've combed that quite thoroughly. The (whitespace) in the inspect element tool is what the tool was showing (not something I typed in) - See Picture. Any help is much appreciated! *Click for bigger image. whitespace_thumb.jpg

cmunns

You look at the upcoming events widget code for a line break or anything? Can't really help without a link to look at.

gunn4r

Yeah I checked the specific widget, but it actually puts that same whitespace in every widget. I added a twitter widget so you could see that it puts it there as well. http://beta.wtcut.com

cmunns

Not sure how much it will affect layout, but it seemed to do the trick if I applied `.winner {margin-bottom:-10px;}` good ol reverse margin :)

gunn4r

Worked fine.... be nice to find the actual cause but this works well enough. :) Thanks a bunch!

trentlgmailcom

I'm trying to remove this as well, if I try the CSS fix it erases the bottom border. This is what I'm looking at: RHt8M.png It inserts a single selectable line of text with nothing in it on all widgets. The CSS margin-fix erases the bottom border and does not correct the issue for me. Help?