Sign in to follow this  
philippez

How to use content sidebar for asdsense

philippez

Hi, I don't want to use plugins but I would prefer to use a content sidebar for my adsense ads(align right). I would like to put 250x250 ads in all of my blog post. can someone give the best css code for what I am trying to do? Again I don't want to do it with plugins but with the products within pagelines. I want it to be align right. thanks

kastelic
Can you activate your ads in the sidebar and post a link to your site? There are too many specific classes or id's at play that are needed to make the code work. I know you said you didn't want to use plugins, but WP125 is super easy and nice, and you'll be set up in minutes.

philippez
Hi thanks but I would like to have the ads in the content area like this site : http://www.securityguardtraininghq.com/

Danny
Hi Philippe, I don't see any adds on the link you provided.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Rob
That's a customization of the post with the ad aligned right. A content sidebar would not really apply. You can also add code directly to the post when you write it, making sure the alignment is set to the right. I'm not sure how comfortable you are with coding, but effectively, you could edit the template.content.php or template.postloop.php files and place the ad there. Each time you create a page, the ad would be built in. Are you familiar with editing the template files?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

profoundtigger
I have something similar. Trying using this hook. Put this on functions.php add_action('Pagelines_inside_top_maincontent', 'Adsense'); function Adsense(){ ?>
PUT YOUR ADSENSE CODE HERE

Rob
No problem!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur