Sign in to follow this  
mortenv

How can I align the social share buttons on my posts to the center?

mortenv

I know it's a bit off-topic for this support forum, but I really need help with this. I'm using the "Really simple Facebook Twitter share buttons" - plugin, and I would like to know how I can align the share buttons on my posts to the center? By default they are set to appear to the left.

Kate
Hi Morten, Since that's a 3rd party plugin, it would probably be a good idea to contact the plugin dev(s) since they're familiar with its CSS. Alternatively you could post a link to your site here if you're unable to get in contact with them.

mortenv
Yes it would, I have tried but haven't got a reply yet. I looked into the script and found "paddig:left" in different places and I tried to change it to "center" or "middle" with no luck.

mortenv
I don't have the plugin activated now as I'm still trying to figure it out. The plugin is named "Really simple Facebook Twitter share buttons".

catrina
If you want to align them, CSS can be used to do that. It would help to have a live link to the site with the plugin activated, though.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mortenv
I have activated the plugin now so you can see for yourself. http://funnyvikingz.com