Sign in to follow this  
verve315

How to Change Sign Up Button Background for MailChimp

verve315

Hi PlatformPro Team, I have two questions that need answers: 1. How do I change the SIGN UP button background color for my Mail Chimp? I want to change it to red orange(I already have the color code. I already looked up using firebug but don't know what actual css code to put). 2. I already removed the horizontal blackline below main content area but it seems it's there again. I don't understand why it happened. website : http://elogicway.com/verve/ Please help. Thanks a lot guys. Big Hug! :)

Danny
Hi Verve, Add this to your custom css. [code] #ns_widget_mailchimp_form-3 .button { background-color: #FF3B1A; border: 1px solid #FFFFFF; color: #000000; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; margin-top: 5px; text-shadow: none; } /* Should remove the black line */ .fpost { border: none !important; } [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

verve315
Hi Danny, Thank you for your speedy reply. I added the code to my custom css but it seems not to be working. Are we missing something? Please help. Big hug!

verve315
Can anyone help me how to solve this problem?

Danny
hmm, that should of worked as far as I know, do you have any cache plug-ins activated?

Please search our forums, before posting!

anlinares
I know it's a little late so not sure if you are still looking. I have been searching for the same information. I tried Danny's code but replaced '.button' with 'input.button' and I was able to manipulate the button for what I needed. Hopefully that helps!