Sign in to follow this  
mortenv

Picture problem, help!

mortenv

I have added a large picture to a post and I want that picture to show full scale on the "blog page" on my site without having to enter the post. Now when I do this the picture don't show up on the blog page and I need to enter the post to see it. I will be doing this a lot so I need a solution for this problem. Thanks!

Sourena
Any link?

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

mortenv
I have found out that I can use thumbnails but I want the thumbnail in full scale and centered on the page. How can i do this with platform pro?

Jenny
If you want it to be full size on the blog page, then you select that option (to make it full size) when you insert the picture into your page. Then to show the image on your blog posts page, you just use the feature thumbnail function, as you've noticed. Other than that, I really don't know what you're wanting. When I click the box to go to your post, the image is there, full sized, and centered.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

mortenv
Thanks for the reply. My problem is that I want the thumbnail to show the full size picture. Instead of having to enter the post to see the picture, I want it to show as full size outside the post on the blog page. Hopefully you understand now. I also want it to be centerd without the borders. Is this possible?

Jenny
You'll have to write some custom PHP code in order for that to happen. That isn't a theme option or a wordpress option. Alternatively, you could change your Blog and Posts option in PlatformPro to show full length posts and not excerpts.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

mortenv
"Alternatively, you could change your Blog and Posts option in PlatformPro to show full length posts and not excerpts." Yes, that could be an option! How can I do that?

mortenv
When entering a post, is there a to remove the grey line above the post where it says <- Previous Post - Next Post-> and the line under picture near the comments? It's the lines that only appear after you enter it.