Sign in to follow this  
wonderpixel1964

Feature settings

wonderpixel1964

Trying to handle with the features in Platform Pro I still have some questions. Embedding a video is no problem, using "enter HTML for feature media area". For embedding some VIMEOvideo's I made. Ok ... but when I want to place a picture instead of a video ... I also have to copy an HTMLcode under "enter HTML for feature media area", otherwise I want get any picture in a feature set. I get this code of the picture by uploading a picture from the media library. Then I copy the HTML code and paste under "enter HTML for ... ". Reason: when I only upload a picture in blank area beneith the title of the feature ... I can't see the picture. Second question: placing a title between <...> makes the invisible on the site ... is that correct ? Third question: features: what is the meaning of this syntaxe ? Make AnImpression Thanks for your answers ! Dimitri (Belgium)

catrina
The HTML code for placing an image in the "Enter HTML for Feature Media Area" looks like this: [code][/code] (You get the full image URL from the Media Library) Do you mean that placing the title between < and > marks makes the title invisible on the site? Also, Make An Impression means that the words "Make An" are going to be set in a smaller font size.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

wonderpixel1964
So you don't have to place picture into the white space below the title of a feature if you want it to expose in a feature set? when I type: you don't see that title in a picture in a feature set. But If I only type PICTURE than you see that title .. or is this not correct? Sorry for my, perhaps, silly questions. :-)

catrina
I don't think you have to if you don't want it there. Where are you typing ? Can you post a screenshot of your feature slide settings so that I can see what you have so far?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse