Sign in to follow this  
lounge

Combine MultiMedia theme with new PageLines 2.0 options

lounge

Hi! We have been looking for a decent theme to fit our needs. We found a really nice template: http://themeforest.net/item/multimedia-music-video-picture-blog-wp/full_screen_preview/161039 The problem with this template is the limited options. We have to hire people to make things working, for example: no widget areas available on home page and all customizations have to be done by other people (plugins tweaking, php, css, html, ajax and other parts of this template). I was wondering, if it's possible in the new PageLines 2.0 template to keep the core of the template as the same of PageLines 2.0 - but to change the 'look' of the website as the same as the MultiMedia template? (Of course, this should be done by someone else - but I was just wondering if this is possible at all! ) I hope it is, because I would to keep my pre-order for PageLines 2.0! :)

catrina
I think it would be possible if you find the right developer to match the MultiMedia site's layout as closely as possible. There will be plenty of changes to make (especially when it comes to the "Latest Elements" section with the sliding content, which can probably be accomplished with a plugin).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse