Sign in to follow this  
filipeperei

Border/box

filipeperei

I'm not comfortable using CSS (I know it's the most important thing) and i want to remove the border/box of my images in gallery widgets... Anyone can help me? example: Screen%20Shot%202011-11-19%20at%2004.48. Thank you

filipeperei
i'm building it locally on my computer. A print screen of the page helps?

filipeperei
http://f.cl.ly/items/1H1R113g2k3u342f0k3Z/Screen%20Shot%202011-11-19%20at%2019.32.07.png it's a field of image in a widget thank you

catrina
The Wacom image is a link to the gallery (I'm looking at this screenshot: http://f.cl.ly/items/1H1R113g2k3u342f0k3Z/Screen%20Shot%202011-11-19%20at%2019.32.07.png)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

filipeperei
I've created a gallery to display my brands. then i've created a widget on the side bar to display the images in that gallery!

catrina
I can't be certain what's generating the border around the image unless I have a live link (it could be a border added around because the image is linked or there's styling added to it that requires CSS to remove it).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

filipeperei
do you have any idea of i have to look in the styles.css document?

filipeperei
I've got it... the gallery as a style page of it's own. Picked the color of the border look for it in the style sheet and put border to 0. Thank you for your help